Welcome to Stones Family & Cosmetic Dentistry! I’m Dr. Marcus Stones. I am a native of the Northwest and moved my family to the beautiful community of Salem in 2002. I have a wonderful wife, Melanie, and we have four beautiful children; 2 boys and 2 girls; a new daughter in law and new son-in-law.
When I’m not in the office and can find a little spare time, you will find me fly-fishing, snow skiing, mountain biking, golfing, and spending good times with my family.
It’s amazing to think I have been practicing over 20 years in Salem. One thing you should know is that I have a real passion for dentistry. Nothing makes my day more than helping people get that smile they have always envisioned. We are in the business of helping people smile with confidence. I look forward to helping you and your family with whatever your dental needs might be. Please spend time on our website for information that will be beneficial at your next visit. Should you need additional information, we invite you to call. I look forward to meeting you soon.
- Seattle Study Club: 2015-Present
- CEREC Implant Restorative Dentist 2017
- Certified Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique 2016
- OsteoReady Implant Residency 2016
- No More Hygiene: Advanced Periodontal Training 2012
- Cascade Aesthetic Masters: 2007-10
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Course: Esthetic Masters 2009
- DOC Sedation Trained: Oral Sedation Dentistry 2009
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Oregon Health and Sciences University; 2002 Honors Graduate
- BA in German 1995 from Brigham Young University
- Neighborhood Dentist Program 2007-Present (Helping underserved children in the Salem/Keizer School District)
- Smiles For Life Dental Trip to the Dominican Republic – Nov. 2018, Nov 2021
- “MOM”: Mission Of Mercy 2011 and 2014 (Free Dental Care at the Portland Convention Center)
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Marion-Polk-Yamhill Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry