Welcome to Stones Family Dental! My name is Marcus Stones, I am a native of the Northwest and moved my family to Salem in 2002 to purchase a dental practice from the well respected Dr. Papworth. I am married to Melanie and we have four beautiful children; 2 boys and 2 girls.
When I’m not in the office and can find a little spare time, you will find me fly-fishing, skiing, mountain biking, backpacking, or golfing.
I have a real passion for dentistry and I look forward to helping you and your family with your dental needs. Please roam our website for information that will be beneficial for your next visit. I look forward to meeting you soon.
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Oregon Health and Sciences University; 2002 Honors Graduate
- BA in German 1995 from Brigham Young University
- CEREC Implant Restorative Dentist 2017
- Certified Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique 2016
- OsteoReady Implant Residency 2016
- No More Hygiene: Advanced Periodontal Training 2012
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Course: Esthetic Masters 2009
- DOC Sedation Trained: Oral Sedation Dentistry 2009
- “MOM”: Mission Of Mercy 2011 and 2014 (Free Dental Care at the Portland Convention Center)
- Neighborhood Dentist Program 2007-Present (Helping underserved children in the Salem/Keizer School District)
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Marion-Polk-Yamhill Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry