Marcus Stones, DMD
Welcome to Stones Family Dental! I am a native of the Northwest and moved my family to Salem in 2002 to purchase a dental practice from the well respected Dr. Papworth. I am married to Melanie and we have four beautiful children; 2 boys and 2 girls.
When I’m not in the office and can find a little spare time, you will find me fly-fishing, skiing, mountain biking, backpacking, or golfing.
I have a real passion for dentistry and I look forward to helping you and your family with your dental needs. Please roam our website for information that will be beneficial for your next visit. I look forward to meeting you soon.
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Oregon Health and Sciences University; 2002 Honors Graduate
- BA in German 1995 from Brigham Young University
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Marion-Polk-Yamhill Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Cascade Aesthetic Masters Study Club